FANDOM


A ruthless mercenary who takes down single targets with focused damage and perfect accuracy.

Bullseye is unlocked at 1 star, which costs 15 shards.

BiographyEdit

Steven "Steve" Lester is a deadly mercenary and hired assassin. Little is known about his past, but he was always recognized as one of the deadliest mercenaries of the United States. He is also acknowledged for his invaluable abillity to hit anything he aims with any object, missing only if his target has surprisingly extended reflexes. Several times he was hired by the Kingpin to hunt and murder the feared Daredevil, and he evens managed to enter personal fights with him, though he seems to always fail.

StatsEdit

Health
Damage
Armor
Focus
Resistance
Crit Damage 130%
Crit Chance 10%
Speed 110
Dodge Chance 0%
Block Chance 0%
Block Amount 25%
Accuracy 130%

AbilitiesEdit

Throwing Knife
BullseyeBasic Effects Single Opponent Damage
Energy Cost Damage 0
Start Energy 0 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 95% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +5% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 125% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +5% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 150% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +10% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 180% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +10% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 210% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +15% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 240% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +15% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 270% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +20% Crit chance for this attack.
Card Trick
BullseyeSpecial Effects Single Opponent Damage
Energy Cost Damage 3
Start Energy 3 (starts ready) 3
Level 1 Attack primary target for 90% damage and +10% Crit chance. 50% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 60% damage and +20% Crit chance.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 130% damage and +10% Crit chance. 60% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 130% damage and +30% Crit chance.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 130% damage and +15% Crit chance. 60% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 130% damage and +30% Crit chance.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 200% damage and +15% Crit chance. 70% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 130% damage and +30% Crit chance.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 200% damage and +20% Crit chance. 70% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 190% damage and +40% Crit chance.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 200% damage and +20% Crit chance. 80% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 190% damage and +40% Crit chance.
Kill Shot
BullseyeUltimate Effects Single Opponent Damage
Energy Cost Damage 4
Start Energy 4 (starts at 3) 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 300% damage. Gain +20% Crit chance and +10% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 340% damage. Gain +20% Crit chance and +10% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 380% damage. Gain +20% Crit chance and +10% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 420% damage. Gain +20% Crit chance and +20% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 460% damage. Gain +30% Crit chance and +20% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 500% damage. Gain +30% Crit chance and +20% Crit damage for this attack.
Never Miss
BullseyePassive Effects Self Increase Accuracy, Increase Crit Damage
Energy Cost Passive N/A
Start Energy N/A N/A
Level 1 MERCENARY allies gain +10% Crit damage.
Level 2 +5% Accuracy
Level 3 +5% Accuracy to allies
Level 4 +5% Accuracy
Level 5 +5% Accuracy to allies

GearEdit

Expand to View Gear
Tier 1

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+6 Damage


S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 2

Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+35 Damage


Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 3

Precision Techniques
Gear Skill Focus3
+4 Damage
+15 Focus


Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+36 Damage


Destructive Strikes
Gear Skill Damage3
+20 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Agility Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 4

Improved Targeting Techniques
Gear Skill Focus1
+4 Damage
+17 Focus


Improved Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+37 Damage


Improved Crippling Strikes
Gear Skill Damage1
+25 Damage
+2 Focus


Fitness Regimen
Gear Skill Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Evasive Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor2
+12 Health
+13 Armor


Improved Discipline Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist1
+29 Health
+17 Resistance


Tier 5

Improved Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+4 Damage
+19 Focus


Improved Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+38 Damage


Improved Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+30 Damage
+2 Focus


Fitness Regimen
Gear Skill Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Protective Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor3
+13 Health
+14 Armor


Improved Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+31 Health
+19 Resistance


Tier 6

Improved Precision Techniques
Gear Skill Focus3
+4 Damage
+20 Focus


Improved Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+39 Damage


Improved Destructive Strikes
Gear Skill Damage3
+35 Damage
+2 Focus


Vaccine Regimen
Gear Skill Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Self Defense Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor1
+14 Health
+15 Armor


Improved Fortitude Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist3
+34 Health
+20 Resistance


Tier 7

Improved Concentration Techniques
Gear Skill Focus4
+4 Damage
+21 Focus


Improved Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+40 Damage


Improved Deadly Strikes
Gear Skill Damage4
+33 Damage
+2 Focus


Vaccine Regimen
Gear Skill Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Evasive Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor2
+16 Health
+16 Armor


Improved Agility Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist4
+37 Health
+21 Resistance


Tier 8

Advanced Targeting Techniques
Gear Skill Focus1
+4 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+41 Damage


Advanced Crippling Strikes
Gear Skill Damage1
+37 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Vitality Regimen
Gear Skill Health1
+240 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Protective Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor3
+17 Health
+17 Armor


Advanced Discipline Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist1
+38 Health
+22 Resistance


Tier 9

Advanced Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+5 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+43 Damage


Advanced Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+40 Damage
+3 Focus


Improved Fitness Regimen
Gear Skill Health2
+260 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Strengthening Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor4
+18 Health
+18 Armor


Advanced Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+39 Health
+22 Resistance


AvailabilityEdit

Missions:

Orbs:

  • Premium Orb
  • Basic Orb
  • Ultimus Orb