FANDOM


A vicious blaster who deals high piercing damage to multiple targets.
Punisher

Punisher is unlocked at 1 star, which costs 15 shards.

TraitsEdit

Allegiance Hero
Jurisdiction City
Origin Skill
Class Blaster
Team/Organization N/A
Extra N/A

StatsEdit

Tier 1 Level 1
Health
Damage
Armor
Focus
Resistance
Crit Damage 130
Crit Chance 10
Dodge Chance 0
Block Chance 0
Block Amount 10
Accuracy 100
Speed 100
Tier 9 Level 50(3 stars)
Health 4976
Damage 2842
Armor 598
Focus 512
Resistance 512
Crit Damage 130
Crit Chance 10
Dodge Chance 0
Block Chance 0
Block Amount 10
Accuracy 100
Speed 100

AbilitiesEdit

M4 Carbine
PunisherBasic Effects Single Opponent Damage, Piercing, Chain
Energy Cost Damage 0
Start Energy 0 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 70% damage + 10% Piercing. 30% chance to Chain for 60% damage + 10% Piercing, maxing out at 1 additional target(s).
Counterattack breaks this chain.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 100% damage + 10% Piercing. 30% chance to Chain for 80% damage + 10% Piercing, maxing out at 1 additional target(s).
Level 3 Attack primary target for 130% damage + 10% Piercing. 30% chance to Chain for 100% damage + 10% Piercing, maxing out at 1 additional target(s).
Level 4 Attack primary target for 150% damage + 10% Piercing. 30% chance to Chain for 120% damage + 10% Piercing, maxing out at 2 additional target(s).
Level 5 Attack primary target for 170% damage + 20% Piercing. 30% chance to Chain for 130% damage + 20% Piercing, maxing out at 2 additional target(s).
Level 6 Attack primary target for 200% damage + 20% Piercing. 30% chance to Chain for 160% damage + 20% Piercing, maxing out at 2 additional target(s).
Level 7 Attack primary target for 240% damage + 20% Piercing. 30% chance to Chain for 190% damage + 20% Piercing, maxing out at 2 additional target(s).
Grenade Launcher
PunisherSpecial Effects Single Opponent Damage, Piercing
Energy Cost Damage 4
Start Energy 4 (starts ready) 4
Level 1 Attack primary target for 50% damage + 10% Piercing. Attack all adjacent enemies for 35% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 70% damage + 10% Piercing. Attack all adjacent enemies for 50% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 90% damage + 10% Piercing. Attack all adjacent enemies for 70% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 110% damage + 10% Piercing. Attack all adjacent enemies for 85% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 130% damage + 10% Piercing. Attack all adjacent enemies for 100% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 150% damage + 10% Piercing. Attack all adjacent enemies for 120% damage + 10% Piercing. level7 = Attack primary target for 180% damage + 10% Piercing. Attack all adjacent enemies for 140% damage + 10% Piercing.
Fully Loaded
PunisherUltimate Effects Enemy Team Damage, Piercing
Energy Cost Damage 5
Start Energy 5 (starts ready) 5
Level 1 Attack All Enemies for 50% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 2 Attack All Enemies for 70% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 3 Attack All Enemies for 90% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 4 Attack All Enemies for 100% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 5 Attack All Enemies for 120% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 6 Attack All Enemies for 140% damage + 10% Piercing.
Level 7 Attack All Enemies for 80% damage + 10% Piercing.
Lock and Load
PunisherPassive Effects Self Increase Damage
Energy Cost Passive N/A
Start Energy N/A N/A
Level 1 City allies gain +5% damage to all enemies.
Level 2 City allies gain +5% damage to all enemies. Gain +10% damage vs VILLAINs.
Level 3 City allies gain +10% damage to all enemies. Gain +10% damage vs VILLAINs.
Level 4 City allies gain +10% damage to all enemies. Gain +20% damage vs VILLAINs.
Level 5 City allies gain +15% damage to all enemies. Gain +20% damage vs VILLAINs.

GearEdit

Expand to View Gear
Tier 1

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Punisher's Vest
Gear Punisher
+17 Damage
+4 Armor


S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 2

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Punisher's Vest
Gear Punisher
+17 Damage
+5 Armor


Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Evasive Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor2
+12 Health
+13 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 3

Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Punisher's Vest
Gear Punisher
+18 Damage
+6 Armor


Destructive Strikes
Gear Skill Damage3
+20 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Protective Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor3
+13 Health
+14 Armor


Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 4

Precision Techniques
Gear Skill Focus3
+4 Damage
+15 Focus


Improved Punisher's Vest
Gear Punisher
+19 Damage
+7 Armor


Improved Crippling Strikes
Gear Skill Damage1
+25 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Improved Self Defense Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor1
+14 Health
+15 Armor


Agility Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 5

Improved Targeting Techniques
Gear Skill Focus1
+4 Damage
+17 Focus


Improved Punisher's Vest
Gear Punisher
+20 Damage
+8 Armor


Improved Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+30 Damage
+2 Focus


Fitness Regimen
Gear Skill Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Evasive Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor2
+16 Health
+16 Armor


Improved Discipline Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist1
+29 Health
+17 Resistance


Tier 6

Improved Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+4 Damage
+19 Focus


Improved Punisher's Vest
Gear Punisher
+22 Damage
+9 Armor


Improved Destructive Strikes
Gear Skill Damage3
+35 Damage
+2 Focus


Fitness Regimen
Gear Skill Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Protective Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor3
+17 Health
+17 Armor


Improved Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+31 Health
+19 Resistance


Tier 7

Improved Precision Techniques
Gear Skill Focus3
+4 Damage
+20 Focus


Improved Punisher's Vest
Gear Punisher
+25 Damage
+10 Armor


Improved Deadly Strikes
Gear Skill Damage4
+33 Damage
+2 Focus


Vaccine Regimen
Gear Skill Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Strengthening Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor4
+18 Health
+18 Armor


Improved Fortitude Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist3
+34 Health
+20 Resistance


Tier 8

Improved Concentration Techniques
Gear Skill Focus4
+4 Damage
+21 Focus


Advanced Punisher's Vest
Gear Punisher
+27 Damage
+11 Armor


Advanced Crippling Strikes
Gear Skill Damage1
+37 Damage
+2 Focus


Vaccine Regimen
Gear Skill Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Advanced Self Defense Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor1
+19 Health
+19 Armor


Improved Agility Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist4
+37 Health
+21 Resistance


Tier 9

Advanced Targeting Techniques
Gear Skill Focus1
+4 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Punisher's Vest
Gear Punisher
+30 Damage
+12 Armor


Advanced Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+40 Damage
+3 Focus


Improved Vitality Regimen
Gear Skill Health1
+240 Health
+2 Resistance


Advanced Evasive Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor2
+19 Health
+20 Armor


Advanced Discipline Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist1
+38 Health
+22 Resistance


AvailabilityEdit

Missions: