FANDOM


The leader of Hydra who commands Hydra troops to fire on his enemies.
RedSkull

Red Skull is unlocked at 4 stars, which costs 180 shards.

TraitsEdit

Allegiance Villain
Jursidiction Global
Origin Bio
Class Controller
Team/Organization Hydra
Extra N/A

StatsEdit

Tier 1 Level 1
Health
Damage
Armor
Focus
Resistance
Crit Damage
Crit Chance
Dodge Chance
Block Chance 0
Block Amount 10
Accuracy 100
Speed 85

AbilitiesEdit

Hydra-99 Pistol
RedSkullBasic Effects Single Opponent Damage, Defense Down, Chain
Energy Cost Damage 0
Start Energy 0 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 70% damage + apply Defense Down for 1 turn. 30% chance to Chain for 50% damage to up to 1 adjacent target + apply Defense Down for 1 turn.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 75% damage + apply Defense Down for 1 turn. 30% chance to Chain for 55% damage to up to 1 adjacent target + apply Defense Down for 1 turn.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 80% damage + apply Defense Down for 1 turn. 40% chance to Chain for 60% damage to up to 1 adjacent target + apply Defense Down for 1 turn.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 90% damage + apply Defense Down for 1 turn. 40% chance to Chain for 65% damage to up to 1 adjacent target + apply Defense Down for 1 turn.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 95% damage + apply Defense Down for 1 turn. 50% chance to Chain for 70% damage to up to 1 adjacent target + apply Defense Down for 1 turn.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 100% damage + apply Defense Down for 1 turn. 50% chance to Chain for 75% damage to up to 1 adjacent target + apply Defense Down for 1 turn.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 105% damage + apply Defense Down for 1 turn. 60% chance to Chain for 80% damage to up to 1 adjacent target + apply Defense Down for 1 turn.
Hail Hydra
RedSkullSpecial Effects Ally Team Summon
Energy Cost Summon 4
Start Energy 4 4
Level 1 Summon 1-2 level 1 Hydra minion(s).
Level 2 Summon 1-2 level 15 Hydra minion(s).
Level 3 Summon 1-2 level 25 Hydra minion(s).
Level 4 Summon 2 level 35 Hydra minions.
Level 5 Summon 2 level 45 Hydra minions.
Level 6 Summon 2 + 30% chance of 3 level 55 Hydra minions.
Level 7 Summon 2 + 30% chance of 3 level 65 Hydra minions.
Storm Assault
RedSkullUltimate Effects Single Opponent Damage, Offense Up, Assist
Energy Cost Damage 3
Start Energy 3 6
Level 1 Apply Offense Up to 1-3 allies for 1 turn. Attack primary target for 190% damage + call Assist from 1-2 Hydra allies.
Level 2 Apply Offense Up to 1-4 allies for 1 turn. Attack primary target for 190% damage + call Assist from 1-2 Hydra allies.
Level 3 Apply Offense Up to 1-4 allies for 1 turn. Attack primary target for 190% damage + call Assist from 1-4 Hydra allies.
Level 4 Apply Offense Up to 2-4 allies for 1 turn. Attack primary target for 190% damage + call Assist from 2-4 Hydra allies.
Level 5 Apply Offense Up to 2-4 allies for 1 turn. Attack primary target for 200% damage + call Assist from 2-4 Hydra allies.
Level 6 Apply Offense Up to 2-4 allies for 1 turn. Attack primary target for 220% damage + call Assist from 2-4 Hydra allies.
Level 7 Apply Offense Up to all allies for 1 turn. Attack primary target for 220% damage + call Assist from 2-5 Hydra allies.
Many Heads of Hydra
RedSkullPassive Effects Self Ability Energy, Increase Max Health
Energy Cost Passive {{{energy_cost}}}
Start Energy N/A {{{start_energy}}}
Level 1 Gain 1 ability energy when any ally dies.
Level 2 Gain 1 ability energy when any ally dies. Gain +5% Max Health.
Level 3 Gain 1 ability energy when any ally dies + 1 extra ability energy when a HYDRA ally dies. Gain +5% Max Health.
Level 4 Gain 1 ability energy when any ally dies + 1 extra ability energy when a HYDRA ally dies. Gain +10% Max Health.
Level 5 Gain 1 ability energy when any ally dies + 1 extra ability energy when a HYDRA ally dies. Gain +15% Max Health.

GearEdit

Expand to View Gear
Tier 1

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Dust of Death
Gear RedSkull
+50 Health
+11 Focus
+11 Resistance

S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 2

Cerebral Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Dust of Death
Gear RedSkull
+55 Health
+12 Focus
+12 Resistance

S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Bone Augmentation
Gear Bio Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Immunal Glands
Gear Bio Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 3

Synaptic Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus3
+4 Damage
+15 Focus


Dust of Death
Gear RedSkull
+60 Health
+13 Focus
+13 Resistance

S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Heart Augmentation
Gear Bio Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Ionized Membrane
Gear Bio Armor2
+12 Health
+13 Armor


Biogenic Glands
Gear Bio Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 4

Improved Phrenic Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus1
+4 Damage
+17 Focus


Improved Dust of Death
Gear RedSkull
+65 Health
+14 Focus
+14 Resistance

S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Improved Spine Augmentation
Gear Bio Health1
+240 Health
+2 Resistance


Calcified Membrane
Gear Bio Armor3
+13 Health
+14 Armor


Improved Metabolic Glands
Gear Bio Resist1
+29 Health
+17 Resistance


Tier 5

Improved Cerebral Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus2
+4 Damage
+19 Focus


Improved Dust of Death
Gear RedSkull
+70 Health
+15 Focus
+15 Resistance

Leg Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Bone Augmentation
Gear Bio Health2
+260 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Fibrous Membrane
Gear Bio Armor1
+14 Health
+15 Armor


Improved Immunal Glands
Gear Bio Resist2
+31 Health
+19 Resistance


Tier 6

Improved Synaptic Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus3
+4 Damage
+20 Focus


Improved Dust of Death
Gear RedSkull
+75 Health
+16 Focus
+16 Resistance

Leg Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Heart Augmentation
Gear Bio Health3
+280 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Ionized Membrane
Gear Bio Armor2
+16 Health
+16 Armor


Improved Biogenic Glands
Gear Bio Resist3
+34 Health
+20 Resistance


Tier 7

Improved Axial Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus4
+4 Damage
+21 Focus


Improved Dust of Death
Gear RedSkull
+80 Health
+17 Focus
+17 Resistance

Leg Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Lung Augmentation
Gear Bio Health4
+310 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Calcified Membrane
Gear Bio Armor3
+17 Health
+17 Armor


Improved Mutagenic Glands
Gear Bio Resist4
+37 Health
+21 Resistance


Tier 8

Advanced Phrenic Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus1
+4 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Dust of Death
Gear RedSkull
+85 Health
+18 Focus
+18 Resistance

Leg Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Advanced Spine Augmentation
Gear Bio Health1
+320 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Carbide Membrane
Gear Bio Armor4
+18 Health
+18 Armor


Advanced Metabolic Glands
Gear Bio Resist1
+38 Health
+22 Resistance


Tier 9

Advanced Cerebral Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus2
+5 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Dust of Death
Gear RedSkull
+90 Health
+19 Focus
+19 Resistance

Grip Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage3
+20 Damage
+2 Focus


Advanced Bone Augmentation
Gear Bio Health2
+325 Health
+3 Resistance


Advanced Fibrous Membrane
Gear Bio Armor1
+19 Health
+19 Armor


Advanced Immunal Glands
Gear Bio Resist2
+39 Health
+22 Resistance


AvailabilityEdit

Red Skull is currently unavailable.